One of my favorite places to take photos is on the plane. Everything is so surreal and calm. It also helps when you have a pretty majestic playlist to listen to. I hope you all enjoy these as much as I enjoyed taking them.
It’s amazing what you can see when you’re in the sky.
“Great photography is about depth of feeling, not depth of field.”
I have to remind myself that it’s ok to have bad days. Not every day will be good. What I have to work on though is, not dwelling in the bad day and having it follow me into the next days. What I find helpful in not letting it spill into the next day is writing and music. I’ll write in my journal whatever im feeling and then let it roll off my back. I try not to bottle up my feelings. Its not healthy and it can be pretty stressful sometimes. Just my random thought of today.
It isn’t what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it.”
– Dale Carnegie
“Create the sequence of goodness, consequences will always be good.”
– From my Yogi tea this morning
Good morning everyone! Grab some coffee, tea or whatever else you like and enjoy your day today.💚
August seems to have flown by for me. One minute I’m setting up my goals and thinking about school, the next minute I’m in school and working full time. Let’s see what goals I have been able to achieve and work on from August. If you’d like to look at them click here.
- I need to continue to stay more active with my blog. Trying to write or put up a little daily insight.
- I have been working out almost 3 days a week. I had a pretty good schedule. With work I have to find some time.
- I am still working on the “28 Day Challenge.”
- Meal prepping…It’s been kind of working. I need to learn more and become better at it.
- I am becoming more organized and using my journal more.
- I am still staying positive and having a happier attitude. Some day’s are harder than others.
Now, while I’m still growing and achieving these goals, here are some goals I added for September:
- Learn to meal prep more effectively.
- Stop procrastinating with homework and things that I have to get done. One example would be my online training for work.
- Get back into a Yoga routine.
- Find a skin care routine that works for me, and stick to it.
What are some of your goals for September? Are you currently in the middle of working on some goals? Let me know down in the comment section below. I would love to hear them!
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”
I recently was browsing through some wonderfully written blogs, and found one that started talking about goals for the month. I love having goals. The thought of having a goal helps me strive for it even that much more. I know it’s not the beginning of August, but that doesn’t mean you can’t start. Last month I managed to complete a goal that took me a few months to complete. You can read more about it here. So, my goals for August are:
- Stay more active with my blogging.
- Keep working out.
- Complete a new “28 Day Challenge.”
- Try to meal prep.
- Stay organized and use my bullet journal more.
- Keep being happy.
These are things that I’m trying to be more conscious about. Sometimes writing them down makes them feel more real in a sense. Out of these goals that I decided on, I think the last one is the most important to me. Trying to keep my soul happy. During this pandemic it may seem a little harder to do, but I’ve been trying to find different things to do. Some things that I like to do are yoga, working out, hang out with my family, write, and play some video games. I find that these activities help me find happiness in the days. What are some of our goals for August? What are some things that make you happy?
“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”
― Mahatma Gandhi