“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
– Albert Einstein
“Here’s to freedom, cheers to art. Here’s to having an excellent adventure and may the stopping never start.”
― Jason Mraz
“When people are stargazing, they stare at stars,
and many other things which they’ve already
presumed commonly and universally as stars.”
― Toba Beta
Started another spring semester for school. One step closer to starting my Nursing program, fingers crossed. This semester I am taking Medical Terminology. This not only helps me in the future but it will help me grow in my EMS career now.
” If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.”
– Albert Einstein
“I don’t want to be just one thing. I want to be brave and selfless and intelligent and honest and kind.”
― Veronica Roth
I think of every Veterans day as a time to relive the memories I have had in the U.S Navy. I love to reflect on what I learned, the family I made and the memories that I will always cherish. There were times where I wanted to give up and just get of the Navy, but I pushed through them and became the woman I am today. I am thankful for everyone I have met on this journey so far and I can’t wait to see what’s still in store for me. Seven years down, many more to go! Thank you to all my brothers and sisters who I have had the honor of serving with.
HM3 (SW) Kat
“A good Navy is not a provocation to war. It is the surest guaranty of peace.“
President Theodore Roosevelt
“There are no wrong turnings. Only paths we had not known we were meant to walk.”
― Guy Gavriel Kay, Tigana
“Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.” – Lemony Snicket
Every beat of your heart is a rhythm of your soul.
– Yogi tea bag
One of my favorite things about Yogi tea is their little quotes that come with each tea bag.
August seems to have flown by for me. One minute I’m setting up my goals and thinking about school, the next minute I’m in school and working full time. Let’s see what goals I have been able to achieve and work on from August. If you’d like to look at them click here.
- I need to continue to stay more active with my blog. Trying to write or put up a little daily insight.
- I have been working out almost 3 days a week. I had a pretty good schedule. With work I have to find some time.
- I am still working on the “28 Day Challenge.”
- Meal prepping…It’s been kind of working. I need to learn more and become better at it.
- I am becoming more organized and using my journal more.
- I am still staying positive and having a happier attitude. Some day’s are harder than others.
Now, while I’m still growing and achieving these goals, here are some goals I added for September:
- Learn to meal prep more effectively.
- Stop procrastinating with homework and things that I have to get done. One example would be my online training for work.
- Get back into a Yoga routine.
- Find a skin care routine that works for me, and stick to it.
What are some of your goals for September? Are you currently in the middle of working on some goals? Let me know down in the comment section below. I would love to hear them!
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”